This Website is for the Adult Fantasy Asphyxia Community
It features multimedia that portray images of nudity, violence, and death
in mainstream movies and TV shows. They are intended for an adult audience.
YOU MUST BE 18 TO PROCEED
THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE AND MY PROMISE TO YOU
Greetings! My name is Nyghtfall, and I’m your host here at Cinemasphyxia.com.
Have you ever been watching a movie or TV show and heard cliche, ominous-sounding music telling you someone is about to be killed? You’re sitting there, watching what may be the best asphyxia scene you’ve seen in a long time, and just when the action peaks, WHAM! The camera cuts away to some completely irrelevant scene! Hollywood thinks they’re building suspense when all we want is a good, long scene with no cuts.
That’s where this site comes in.
Cinemasphyxia.com spotlights my favorite asphyxia scenes in mainstream movies and TV shows, with scene descriptions and commentary written by me, and a screenshot of every scene. You won’t find any camera cuts here because I remove every irrelevant scene from every clip I edit.
THIS IS NOT A PORN SITE
This site does not contain any pornographic or sexually explicit content. The themes addressed here are simply adult in nature and may be objectionable to parents or other individuals.
Clip updates are posted whenever I see something I like well enough to edit, and I am a very picky fetishist. Consequently, my posting schedule is highly irregular, so I recommend subscribing to the Entries RSS feed located at the bottom of the sidebar. It will prompt you to create a Live Bookmark for the site that will alert you whenever I post a new blog entry.
ABSOLUTELY FREE ACCESS
Cinemasphyxia.com is a privately owned website, built and maintained solely by me. It is strictly a labor of love, a medium through which to share my fantasy asphyxia fetish with you. There are no YouTube or file sharing links here. The site is fully hosted by Dreamhost.com, and I pay all maintenance costs out of my own pocket. As such, access to the site and all of its content is absolutely free of charge. No subscriptions, no advertising, and no download restrictions.
- Cinemasphyxia.com operates under the Fair Use provision of US Copyright Law, Title 17. All of the screenshots and video clips featured here are the sole property of their respective copyright holders. If you find a screenshot or video clip belonging to you within this site and want them removed, please notify me with proof of ownership and I will gladly comply.
- Know the law in your jurisdiction!
- Do not access the site if it is illegal for you to view or download adult material.
- Do not access the site if you are a minor.
- Do not access the site if you are disturbed by pictures of violence, erotic or otherwise.
- By entering this site, you release the Webmaster and its hosting service from any and all liabilities. You are accessing this site of your own volition and accept all responsibilities which that entails.